Grace Loves Kids & Families
In short, we love having families at our church – noisy, maybe smelly kids included. Parenting can be overwhelming; the idea of bringing kids to church can raise cold sweat on a parent’s brow. This page is to reassure you that we want you and your kids here at Grace.
The Mission of GraceKids is:
- To empower parents to disciple their children at home during the week
- To gather with kids on Sunday to help them grow to love Jesus, give their time, talents, and treasures for Jesus, and go on mission with the gospel of Jesus.
- To provide the best care possible for our children
- To be hospitable to our children and parents
- To provide a safe and secure environment for our children to learn and grow on Sundays
Visiting GraceKids on a Sunday Morning
GraceKids provides growth opportunities for children from birth through 4th-grade during the morning services. You’re welcome to bring your kids to children’s worship; or if you prefer to have your kids in worship with you, we have families that do that too!
Our kids ministry check-in area is clearly marked from the parking lot and one of our awesome Connect Team members will be happy to show you where to go if you’re unsure!
Parents will receive a security tag and a nametag with their child’s name (ideally placed on the child’s back).
This tag is required to check your kids out of GraceKids; please keep your portion with you.
If you’d like to speed up the check-in process, you can click the link below, fill out the form, and we’ll have your security tags and name tags waiting for you when you arrive!